Sunday 27 February 2011

Indroductions

Who am I? That's a good question. I have just turned 24 years old, I'm young, I have a career in healthcare, I am deeply in love, I am going to be married on October 1, 2011 to a man I hope to spend the rest of my life with. I dream of starting a family and owning a house with a yard and maybe having a pet (MAYBE).  My dreams are not complicated or difficult. I don't ask a lot from life except to love and be loved in return. To travel to an exotic land once in my life, to experience different culture and be inspired by life. I am always learning.

Apparently blogging has become very popular. Everyone I know seems to either follow a blog, are writing a blog or have just started a blog. Blogging isn't something I ever found interesting, nor do I expect people to really read mine. But when I look at the mounds of documents on my computer of thoughts, inspirations, writings, poems, songs, I think why not? Why not write it all out and share it with the world. And so here I go. I will write about events, books, movies, whatever I find inspiring, whatever makes me think, whatever affects me in some way as I travel through this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment