Saturday 3 November 2012

Computer problems?

Not that anyone actually keeps tabs on my blog, but my computer is currently not working. It makes it really difficult to blog because all I have is the shitty iPhone app, so until further notice my blogs will probably be sparse. I'll have to write with a pen and paper, god forbid :P haha. Which I've been doing. Since its all I've got right now. Sometimes it's good to get back to basics.

Sometimes I miss the pen and paper. Somehow it's become outdated but I envy the old scripters, they wrote so beautifully!! I've been revisiting a dark place recently and it's allowed me to learn some things about myself that I'd forgotten. Still waiting to hear back from school, I'm not sure how long these things usually take or even if they send you an actual letter in the mail. I'm sure you'll here from me though when I do. Hopefully it's good news! Ciao for now! And let's hope my computer is fixed soon!!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment